We are committed to protecting your privacy and handle your personal data with care. Fuarte complies all the applicable rules and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). As a consequence:
· the processing of your personal data is limited to that data that is needed for the purpose for which it is collected;
· you will be explicitly requested for your consent in case we need this for processing your personal data;
· we have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to prevent unauthorized or unlawful processing, accidental loss of or damage to personal data;
· your personal data will not be transferred to third parties, except when needed for the execution of the purpose for which data was collected;
· we are fully aware of your rights in view of your personal data, we will inform you thereof and we will respect this.
Why do we process your personal data:
Your personal data will be processed by Fuarte for the following specified and lawful purposes:
· For direct marketing: to offer you new products or services;
· For sending newsletters and invites;
· For costumer relation management in view of a contractual relationship originating from your order / purchase / request for proposal
In view of the abovementioned purposes, we can request, store, collect and process the following personal data:
· Personal details: surname, first name, address, telephone number, e-mail address;
· Identity data issued by the government: VAT identification number (VATIN);
· Personal data: gender, date of birth, place of birth, nationality.
We solely process the data in accordance with the purposes for which the data was obtained.
Transferring of data to third parties
The data that you provide us with can be transferred to third parties, if this needed for the execution of the purpose as described above. We shall not transfer the data you provided to third parties, unless this is lawfully mandatory and allowed. An example thereof is that the policy would request for personal data in view of an investigation. In such case we must comply and are forced to provide this data. We can also transfer personal data with third parties in case you provide us with a (written) consent therefore. You shall have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
Personal data shall not be transferred to parties residing outside the EEA.
We only process personal data of minors (persons under 16 year) provided that the parent or legal representative has provided a written consent therefore.