1. Rental period: The relevant agreement is concluded for the mentioned period. The tenant has no rental rights outside this period. In principle, a minimum stay of 3 nights applies.
2. The booking: The agreement is concluded between the owner (=concessionaire accommodation) and the tenant. The owner cannot be held accountable in case of force majeure or unforeseen circumstances the rental needs to be cancelled.
3. Pricing: The published prices are per accommodation. The prices as mentioned on the website apply. (under restriction of printing errors, unless a discount is expressly mentioned in the contract). Additional services like final cleaning and or special packages should be paid separately (optional or mandatory). Please check your agreement.
4. Administration fees: No administration fee will be charged.
5. Prepayment: Upon booking a prepayment of 30% of the rental price is payable within 7 days. The remaining amount due needs to be paid 8 weeks before departure. Should the arrival take place within 8 weeks after booking, the full amount due needs to be paid. If the amount due is not paid on time, Fuarte bvba can unilaterally terminate the agreement.
6. Condition of rental facilities: The accommodation will be checked by us personally and frequently. Any deviation from the description or any damage should be reported to the owner at your earliest convenience, also to prevent that you will be held accountable. This will be solved as soon as possible. Complaints that are not reported during your stay will not be accepted afterwards your stay.
Upon departure, you must leave the rented facilities in the same condition. The tenant should compensate any damage to the accommodation or the furniture. For the fee for final cleaning, we assume that the accommodation is in the same condition as you found it on your arrival, e.g. the dishes are washed, no garbage, no food waste, clean barbeque. If these conditions are not observed, additions clearing costs will be charged.
7. Deposit: A deposit is due of which the exact amount and the method of payment are fixed in the rental agreement. The ownerreserves the right to prohibit access to the accommodation if this condition is not fulfilled. The cost of any damage may be deducted from the deposit. If no agreement is reached as regards to such damage, the tenant should contact the owner directly.
8. Departure and arrival time: It is important to strictly observe the arrival and departure times (for the exact timing, please refer to the documentation of the accommodation). The contact person should be notified a couple of days prior to our arrival (in order to prevent a closed door).
9. Maximum number of persons allowed: The number of persons staying in the accommodation should not exceed the number mentioned in the rental agreement. If this number is exceeded upon arrival, the owner reserved the right to charge an additional fee (€ 40/pp/night in case the rental price is below € 1,000/week and € 80/pp/night in case the rental price exceeds € 1,000/week) or to deny the access to the accommodation for the excess of persons. The parking of caravans and/or campers, or the pitching of tents on or near the grounds of the property is strictly forbidden. Children under 2 years are not accounted for in calculating the maximum number of persons allowed.
10. Energy costs (water, gas and electricity): These are included in the rental price.
11.Accidents: The owner of the accommodation is not responsible for accidents near or in the accommodation.
12.Cancellation terms: In case of cancellation by the tenant that did not purchase a cancellation insurance or this cancellation is not covered by the cancellation policy, for cancellations up to 8 weeks before departure the prepayment (30% of the rental price) is due. For cancellations within 8 weeks of departure, the total rental price is due. The tenant shall not be entitled to reimbursement of the rental price (in part or in full) in case of early departure or not staying in the accommodation at all.
13.Insurance: As a tenant you are obligated to have an appropriate insurance in place. The fire insurance of the accommodation does not cover damage to your personal belongings caused by fire. Please consult with your insurance company to check if you have an appropriate coverage for damage. In some cases, you need extended coverage for holiday accommodations from your ‘family- and home insurance’. Fuarte bvba cannot be held liable for damages incurred by the tenant or third parties pursuant to their stay in the accommodation.
14.Cancellation by Fuarte bvba: In the event that Fuarte bvba is forced to cancel the booking pursuant to force majeure (the accommodation would not be available due to death, divorce, fire or other causes), you will be informed immediately. The agreement will be terminated without compensation and all the payments made will be reimbursed.
15.Special conditions: This former ranger’s house was conceded by the Agency Nature and Forest and is a part of nature reserve ‘De Duinengordel’. This implies that the owner and tenant are obligated to observe and acknowledge the rules and regulations that apply in the nature reserve:
- Parking is only allowed on the designated parking spots (2 spots available)
- The zone ‘gras en bos’ (grass & forest) adjacent to the accommodation can be used as a playing area. The nearby meadow is nature reserve and intended as breeding area for birds, wintering ground for insects, butterflies, grass-feed area for wildlife and forbidden to enter.
- Do not disturb grazing cattle and wildlife. We urge you not to approach or scare them.